Professionals are far more respected and trusted when their image represents them well. It doesn’t matter how well you or you employees follow fashion. If your image says you are a strong, powerful woman when you are a sweet and gentle beauty, then your clients and customers will subconsciously feel that you are a phony. This workshop will reveal each guest’s personal image identity and give her simple guidelines for accentuating her authentic beauty so that she can look and feel more confident and this will lead to greater success.
This 1-2 hour event is a great opportunity for small or large business/association to understand each other better and build great bonds. Guest will each receive my book of guidelines for accentuating their personal image identity (Img.ID). Host is expected to endorse other book sales. For more information, including pricing, or to book your SMO, email me at email@example.com
I will come to your venue or event and give a (complimentary) brief demonstration of the six various styles of Image Identities (Img.IDs) and the many ways women learn to cope with their personal “beauty battle.” I will share a short testimony of her own struggles with image issues and give some simple strategies for overcoming confidence conflicts. Host is expected to endorse book sales.
I am available to come to your salon or spa and give Supreme MakeOvers for $180 per person (you keep $50pp). During your Supreme MakeOver party I will:
- go over the 6 styles of feminine beauty (Img.IDs)
- discuss various confidence conflicts and how each Img.ID handles image issues
- Figure Ur Figure: follow a power point presentation to assess (together) each guest’s physical stature, clothing personality and personal preferences.
- What 2 Wear: go over the guidelines for each Img.ID
Each guest will receive:
- A copy of Know Who You Are: book of guidelines for hair, wardrobe, makeup, accessories (including eye glasses and earring shapes) and even manicures
- Pen to mark up their book of guidelines
- Small makeup bag full of goodies
(Color Analysis, wardrobe assessments and shopping assistance offered by appointment at a discounted rate)
This SMO generally takes about 1.5 hours.
Salon is requested to collect $90 deposit from each guest at time of booking and the $90 balance on day of the SMO. Each stylist who has any client attend is invited to participate at no charge. As a stylist myself, I will promote appropriate services and styles for your clients. My intention is to increase your credibility and your sales. I will also compensate the salon $10 and the stylist $10 for each client present. I would appreciate the endorsement of book sales.
If any of these ideas interest you, please contact me by email or by filling out the form below.